BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Questions, Tears and Puppets. Chapter 2.

Huh...

Is there anything that could possibly distract me from everything? Just anything from everything.

My dearest wish - as i stated yesterday - was not to hurt 'Beliau' so much.

Huh...

.....

I think there might be some misunderstanding regarding the use of "Beliau" and "Dia". "Beliau" is always the same person. And "Beliau" is someone aged under 18 !! Don't you dare think that you knew this person. "Dia" is actually someone random.

.....

How i missed "Beliau". I would usually focused on the face, detecting any slightest hints of ... missing me.

Huh...

Missing the good old days.

Huh...

Still in a bad condition.

I really want to know how "Beliau" can survived? Why am i still here, standing doing nothing? Wow, didn't realize that time changes almost everything! Why and how did "Beliau" recovered so fast ?????

Please, i just want to talk to u, share everything with u, face u with all the strenght i have and say i miss u. Please.