BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Don't Know What To Say.

Ingat tak entry lepas yang aku citer pasal My Family Day 2009? Well, masa tengah mengepos entry tu, masa aku tersangatlah terhad. So aku tak dapat nak citer banyak-banyak pasal "the family day". Aku just nak mark sini yang

"aku dah buat satu discovery yang awesomely hurting".
"How does an awesome discovery hurt you?"

Well, it's like this. Orang selalu cakap yang 'truth hurts, and lies worse' [erm, that's a line from broken string by james morrison ft. nelly furtado]. People, percayalah... You can't run away from the facts. Yes, it hurts. But you have to face it and bear the pains. You'll learn. You'll remember. You'll forget. And so do i. I've learnt. Of course, i do remember. But i won't forget. The pain and the crush so hurting you bleed in the inside. Haha, sorry. I don't cry. In public.

So, nampak apa-apa tak? No? Of course tak... Aku tak citer apa-apa pun. Ejad is a close relative, and his family didn't join us for that day 'cause he was in Bali, Indonesia. On the night that we had our BBQ dinner, a fucking cousin blurt out the facts. Right when i was swallowing my delicious BBQ chicken. Infront of my Ma'e !!! Her words would never ease my heart. She doesn't really understands me. I won't let her.
And the facts that hurts.
Wanna know what the fact is?
Hmm, let just say it got something to do with Ejad.

* * * * *
I felt something extremely different when i hear this song. Especially from the Hitz. Tv, Soulfood.
Part of The List by Ne-Yo.
Style of your hair,
Shape of your eyes and your nose,
The way that you stare,
As if you,
See right through to my soul.
It's your left hand,
And the way,
That it's quite big as your right,
And the way you stand, in the mirror,
Before we go out at night.
Our quiet time,
Your beautiful mind.
C/O: There're all part of the list,
Things that i missed,
Things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile,
Or the way we kiss...
What i notice is this,
I come up with,
Something new every single time,
That i sit and reminisce.
The way your sweet smell,
Lingers when you leave the room,
Stories you tell, as we lay,
In bed all afternoon.
I dream you now,
Every night,
In mind is where we meet,
And when i'm awake,
I'm staring at the pictures of you asleep.
Touching your face,
Invading your space.
Repeat C/O.
And you live in my memories,
Forever more i swear...
And You live in my memories,
Forever more i swear...
Repeat C/O
Oh, Oh, Oh.
Oh, Oh, Oh.
The video of it that i've watched on tv was something deep... I really liked that song, before i figured out what it probably meant to me. To me, the girl love him. They loved each other. But the girl seems to be hiding the affair from everyone's acknowledgement and she, then, end up cheating him. Well, that's the word that i could think of--cheat. She got a fiance. After the farewell.