BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A NOT SO LONELY DAY...

Feeling rather ill. My ENT probs again. Yesterday, like usual, went to the hospital with my mum for my gramp's appointment. From 9 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. in the Oftalmology Clinic. Their management SUCKS!!! Even in the Surgery Clinic. I know there's hundreds of patients patiently waiting, but you can make it easier for us both if you can manage your computerization system carefully and not to lose some folders!!!
Since my mum was extremely exhausted, and the Secret Recipe was just around the corner, in the building, we just have our 'lunch' and 'tea' there. Cakes and iced lemon tea for 'lunch' and cakes and whipped iced chocolate for 'tea'.

And today, my mum, my aunts, my gran, my sisters and 'their' cousins went to One Utama... I want to go too! I won't fit in the car... 1+2+1+2+3= 9. Proton Waja. Imagine that...

Last week : our 2009 family day. In A' Famosa, Melaka. Great and fun. Gramp's an amputee. Won't and can't move much. Wheelchaired. And so, my Pak Long Baha and Mak Long Nora gave gran a beautiful Bonia watch. Me and my Blue team won every game they had held. Muahahahaha!!! Sorry, the so-called-Devils, maybe next year i won't come.

P/S: i just can't wait for the holiday to end. But i'm not really sure if i'm ready for PMR. Wish me a really really good luck, guys...