BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I FELL... Part 3

In one day, i managed to post something about a same thing twice, differently.
Guess what? I'm still in the air.
No touching the ground, thank God.
Things happens, and i'm glad for it to happened.
I happened to be a part-time diary of a friend last year, and i've been with her almost all the time.
We shared a lot - well we refers to her - and it's kinda interesting.
I help her cope with some difficulties and listen to her chatters everyday, and she kind of opening a window to me.
She would tell me her dreams that this would be like this when that and that happens, the perfect timing for each of her dreams to come true.
At first, i know it was possible but they're too simple, that made me think it won't be happening to her.
Slowly, things happen though not accordingly and not all of her dreams come true.
I ended up admiring her courage and wit.
I was damn jealous of her for that.
And now, i used the same thing.
Yo, i'm falling and flying dude!
So i started with hoping for small stuff, gestures, smiles and eye contacts.