BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I FELL... Something Stupid.

If we fly, do we fall first? Do we have to fall, or we just fly straight away?
In my situation, I fell first. I spotted something, trampled and tumbled down. The bloody thing that made me was something undoubtly beautiful, and fascinating. How bloody can that be?

I was caught by the idea that i fell, heart first, onto the ground. But instead of lying on the ground, I ended up flying in the air. No, floating i guess.

Do you move?
Yea...
Then you're definitely flying.
Oh, ok.

Anyway, let's us talk about the fascinating thing that made me fell.
Let's us give it a name. "The Thing".

So... It was BEAUTIFUL ! Maybe not to others but hey! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Somehow I feel relieved that nobody else see it the way I did. And that feelings made me feel that i was actually owned it. But no, I didn't. And I realised, along long time ago, that I would never ever owned it. It would never happened.

"The Thing" would made me excited, happy, sad, thrilled nad afraid, jumbled up together, making me nauseous. I'm always looking forward to see and stare and "The Thing". Looking at it gave me hope and made me smile in an oddly kind of way.

Today was the day that i will ... ermn, see it. And i was writing this cause i don't know in what ways could i express this weird feeling of mine other than flushing it out onto some pieces of paper. I find it kinda interesting. "The Thing", interesting... I would very much like to explore it, knowing all those complicated feelings inside it, experiencing it myself, and to make it that everuthing is safe. To make me feel safe, as well.

Why? Did you feel not safe all the time?
No, it's just that...
What? You can't know it's feeling if yours too are helplessly complicated.
.... It's just a damn metaphor!
Eh, arn't you suppose to talk bout falling and flying and whatever stupid thing it was?
SHUT UP !

I hated some people that dislikes "The Thing". It was as if they didn't appreciate the masterpiece if nature.

Deyh, you're baffling.

I just wanna state that,
I fell for "The Thing", and I ddn't touch the ground, yet. (Which was something good)
Guess in the end, I fly.
I fly.